Unix CBT

Post by Di Gadd » Tue, 02 Sep 1997 04:00:00

Any information on Computer Based Training (CBT) or other interactive
training methods for SCO UNIX?

Unix CBT

Post by Jeff Dime » Wed, 03 Sep 1997 04:00:00

I looked for this also. I found that there are a
couple of books that are SCO specific, but not
any training except the Authorized
training of course. They will not sell that to you.
You have to take the course.
Jeff

Quote:> Any information on Computer Based Training (CBT) or other interactive
> training methods for SCO UNIX?

1. UNIX CBT Training

Edutrends, Inc offers computer based training courseware on data
communications, telecommunicationsa and network operating systems
including the UNIX NOS.  If you are interested in any of these topics
please visit our website at www.edutrends.com for more information.

2. Hostname problem

3. UNIX CBT's - Computer based training ?

4. Installing an ethernet card in Linux after base install

5. CBT for UNIX

6. 3CRWE254G72

7. Unix Admin CBT to buy

8. Apache <Virtual Hosts> or Seperate Deamon

9. Free CBT Unix training.

10. Unix Shell scripting CBT

11. CBT for UNIX

12. CBT or VBT for Unix

13. ad: CBT Nuggets Linux+ Certification 8 hours of training $159.00