Looking For Product!!!

Post by Wm. Brandt Eppler, Jr » Tue, 08 Apr 1997 04:00:00

 I am looking for SCO TCP/IP Runtime Unlimited 3.5"
     SCO Part Number SA028-UX72-1.2.1
     This is for SCO 3.2.4.2, not OSRV.

Thanks
Brandt Eppler
Synergistic Systems, Inc.

1. LOOKING FOR PRODUCTS TO SALE in EUROPE.

hi!
We are a french compagny and want to import (and sale) software products
for SOLARIS Systems.So, if u wrote a good soft in Systems environments,
Network environments or in X11 environments, Please contact US.
If you have heard about a new good software for windows like PC-NFS or
CAMELEON TCP/IP, we are interested in too..
Thanx for answering US.
Eric.

Eric Feillant                            Open Systems And Networks
O.S.I groupe AGORUS

2. Problem with kppp under KDE 1.1.1

3. Looking for Form Generator product

4. Linux on 3rd HD?

5. Looking for Unix Modem Share Product For SCO.

6. Problem with login

7. looking for e-commerce product with these features

8. Emulating rand()?

9. URGENTLY NEEDED: looking for a NAT product for Solaris

10. Look for a Proxy Server Product for SCO.

11. Brazilian Representative looks for good products to local market

12. Looking for "PrOduct Cypher"

13. Looking for Security / Kernel level programmers in the BOSTON area for an innovative SECURITY PRODUCT