Free Opensever arrived!

Post by Izzy yo Mom » Wed, 22 Jan 1997 04:00:00

Just got my free OpenServer from SCO. boy that was quick! Put the
floppy in my pc and it whirred and loaded unix text? .. and quit. Boy
this Unix stuff might be over my head!  I see on the cd wabi is there
so maybe that will help some and have yet to find the install manual
on the cd, so maybe this is just for people with their arms around
unix already?

I'm not gonna let it beat me!  I'll get it running if it kills me or
my machine! Maybe I could "bribe  one of the I.S. "weenies" naw
I want to show them sales types can do it too!

1. When will Free SCO arrive

Hello Everyone.

I have ordered the Free SCO Open Server media more than a month ago.
However, I still continue waiting for it. I have already sent another
fax to SCO, but they didn't reply (not even by e-mail). What should I
do to get it? I live in Portugal and I have ordered it through the UK
(european)  fax number.

Regards,
Nuno Costa

2. debian kpackage????

3. FREE: WHEN WILL IT ARRIVE?

4. Help with xconfigurator ?

5. Partioning SCO opensever 502 with windows95 osr1 fat16

6. FreeBSD aquisition*

7. Wanter News server for SCO Opensever 5.02 or later

8. Common chipset timings for VGA cards?

9. MorningStar PPP Connection Problem with OpenSever 5.04

10. Solaris 2.4 panic: free: freeing free block

11. FREE E-MAIL, FREE DISK SPACE, FREE UNIX ACCOUNT

12. FREE E-MAIL ACCOUNT, FREE DISK SPACE, FREE UNIX ACCOUNT.