SCO Binaries in the US for GCC

Post by Eric Levinso » Wed, 10 Jan 1996 04:00:00

I am looking for binaries for GCC for SCO Unix version 3.2.  Although I
have read much information on the web about sites, all of the GNU stuff
I have seen is in source code format.

Reason being is I have just the plain server version of SCO.  No
compiler, Make, or anything else.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

--
Eric Levinson, CS Major, Senior, Sonoma State University

http://zippy.sonoma.edu/~levinson   World Wide Web
BBS: Color Galaxy Milky Way +1 707 585-8246 (RCISNET.ORG)

Post by Brian Fahrlande » Wed, 10 Jan 1996 04:00:00

> I am looking for binaries for GCC for SCO Unix version 3.2.  Although I
> have read much information on the web about sites, all of the GNU stuff
> I have seen is in source code format.

> Reason being is I have just the plain server version of SCO.  No
> compiler, Make, or anything else.

> Any help would be greatly appreciated.

   Me, too.  Same boat.  If you get any leads, CC: me.

    Thanks,

    Bri

Post by Ambrose » Thu, 11 Jan 1996 04:00:00

>> I am looking for binaries for GCC for SCO Unix version 3.2.  [...]

>> Reason being is I have just the plain server version of SCO.  No
>> compiler, Make, or anything else.

>   Me, too.  Same boat.  If you get any leads, CC: me.

AFAIK gcc binaries are not very useful for SCO 3.2, since you will
have to get the system headers, and will end up having have to buy
the Development System anyway. You do get a better compiler in the
process though :P

--

                               ~ `Internet service bureau', not where