sz & rz for SCO

Post by Ian Blackwel » Fri, 06 Jun 1997 04:00:00

Hello,

Would someone be kind enough to either:-
email to me, or
give me a URL
for the SCO unix variants of sz and rz.

Thanks in advance

Ian Blackwell

sz & rz for SCO

Post by Jean-Pierre Radle » Sun, 08 Jun 1997 04:00:00

Ian Blackwell telecommunicated:
| Hello,
|
| Would someone be kind enough to either:-
| email to me, or
| give me a URL
| for the SCO unix variants of sz and rz.

You could use the ones in tls025, but you will probably be happier getting
a pre-1988 public-domain source code tree and compiling it yourself.

--

sz & rz for SCO

Post by Dmitry the Zuryanovi » Tue, 10 Jun 1997 04:00:00

: Would someone be kind enough to either:-
: email to me, or
: give me a URL
: for the SCO unix variants of sz and rz.
Try to find lrzsz at any search server - its a GNU variant of Zmodem
and it works much better then original one.
 But be careful taking it from it's homesite: I could not gunzip the latest
file and had to take an old one.

Ciao!

sz & rz for SCO

Post by John Adam » Wed, 11 Jun 1997 04:00:00

> Hello,

> Would someone be kind enough to either:-
> email to me, or
> give me a URL
> for the SCO unix variants of sz and rz.

> Thanks in advance

> Ian Blackwell

Omen Technology (http://www.omen.com) has a version.  You may also want
to FTP your way through ftp://garbo.uwasa.fi/unix/zmodem and see if
that's what you're after.

Both versions appear to have "source code" which can be downloaded and
compiled on your machine.

Best of luck!
--

http://homepage.interaccess.com/~jadams/index.shtml

1. SZ/RZ:Wanted - binaries for SCO 3.2 ver 4.0

Hello. Could someone tell me where I might be able to find binaries for
send and receive zmodem for SCO unix 3.2 ver 4.0. I don't have a compiler
and I need it to transfer files

Thanks in advance

2. How to mount a CDROM on x86 Solaris 7?

3. Zmodem (sz and rz) for SCO 3.2v4.2

4. wavelet encoder

5. SZ & RZ Zmodem

6. HELP! - old Sun SCSI tape