Olympus TuneUp

Post by Clifford Ponc » Wed, 24 Jan 1996 04:00:00

Our company recently received some material from Infinite
Solutions on their Olympus TuneUp software.  It is a SCO system
monitor and automatic tuner that sits within the SCO kernel.  I
am not very familiar with this product and I was wondering if any
one has heard of or used this product and to what results.

I asked for information from Infinite Solutions but their
material seems more like a sales pitch than anything else.  I
have read mixed things about the product in a CompuServe SCO
forum.  Any thoughts?

Cliff

--
Devout Atheist