biz.sco.* replaced by comp.unix.sco.*; biz.sco.* newsgroups removed.

biz.sco.* replaced by comp.unix.sco.*; biz.sco.* newsgroups removed.

Post by Ed H » Mon, 05 Jun 1995 04:00:00

I've issued the cmsg's removing the old biz.sco.* hierarchy
which was superseded by comp.unix.sco.* back in April.

The old companion mailing lists have been torn down.  All valid
addresses on the old mailing lists were moved to the corresponding
new ones for comp.unix.sco.* upon their creation.

For details, please see the periodically posted FAQ:

        "Evolution of SCO newsgroups and Mailing Lists"

                --ed
--

  XeniTec Consulting Services, Kitchener ON, Canada +1 519 570 9848
  triOS Training Centres Ltd. Mississauga ON Canada +1 905 542-0656

Post by Jean-Pierre Radl » Mon, 05 Jun 1995 04:00:00

Quote:Ed Hew writes:

> I've issued the cmsg's removing the old biz.sco.* hierarchy
> which was superseded by comp.unix.sco.* back in April.

I got them all as mailing-list items; they've not yet propagated here as
news articles.

But I noted that you posted to biz.control. I've always had control, but
never biz.control. Never heard of it 'ere now...