US-TX C++/C, UNIX-SCO or HP/UX Systems Admin, Oxford International

US-TX C++/C, UNIX-SCO or HP/UX Systems Admin, Oxford International

Post by Oxford Internation » Sat, 02 Sep 1995 04:00:00

Oxford International is a National Technical Temporary Service Firm
with a group that specializes in the Software Industry. We have the
following temporary contract position (s) available:

REFERENCE NO. MUST BE INCLUDED IN REPLY TO PROCESS YOUR RESUME

Reference No.   929A
Job Title:      Software Engineer
Job Skills:     C++, C, UNIX-SCO or HP/UX Systems Admin
Start Date:     September 1995
Length:         6 Months to 1 Year
Location:       Texas
Pay Rate:       Negotiable

If interested, please contact Tina Callaway at 1-800-426-9196 or

Thank you.

1. US-NY-Albany - Sr. UNIX Systems Admin - 12 Mo. Contract - HP9000, HP-UX, EMC

Location: NY-Albany
Type: Contract
Length: 12 Months
Start Date: ASAP
Compensation: Negotiable

Minimum Skills Required:Install, Upgrade and Maintain various UNIX O/S, Vendor
and 3rd Party SW. Config disk, File Systems, Terms, Prts. Maint UNIX comm
SW/HW interfaces including Ethernet/TCP-IP. Maint Sys Acctng, Users and
Groups. Shell programming.

Five yrs exp as UNIX Sys Admin. Strong verbal, written communication skills

Desired Skills: Exper HP9000 with HP-UX O/S, HP MC/ServiceGuard SW, HP Logica
Vol Mgr and MirrorDisk/UX. Mulitple UNIX platforms (HP-UX, Digital, Solaris,
UnixWare). UNIX Performance, Capacity Planning, Security. C/S background.
C and PERL skills. Backup/Recovery, EMC and Optical Disk Jukebox

Job Description:Troubleshoot and diagnose sys problems. Interact with vendor
HW/SW support. Attend meetings representing UNIX Spt Org. Provide tech
support for sys users and developers. Able to attend away training, work off
hours, occasional weekends and rotating on-call.

Refer to job # 060497A

Please respond to:
Peter Rehm
Cumberland Technologies

V) 770-435-6663
F) 770-803-0289

We are a confidential service.
We will NOT SUBMIT YOUR RESUME WITHOUT YOUR APPROVAL

Please submit your resume in MS Word format as an attachment or embedded in
The body of your email (We prefer attachments and can read almost any format)

2. Screensaver with two monitors?

3. Multiple variables, ie: foo=1&foo=2&foo=3

4. Wanted - NJ- Unix System Admins or Admins with Windows NT, Sun, Solaris, HP-UX, or AIX

5. Suse 6.2 HELP

6. US-TX JOB UNIX ADMIN W/ NT

7. I love my RAM

8. JOB: US-MN Unix System Admin Manager--- Up to $80k ----UNIX/HP/AIX Daily Challenges ! !

9. US-WA-Seattle UNIX SYS ADMIN HP-UX

10. US - RI HP UX System Admin (1769)

11. Unix Systems Programmers / Systems Admin (Oxford-Based Startup)

12. US-CA-LA UNIX SYSTEM ADMINISTRATOR HP-UX AIX