Enabling Screen "Green" Features (VESA DPMS)

Enabling Screen "Green" Features (VESA DPMS)

Post by Robert Weine » Sat, 13 Jul 1996 04:00:00

I would like to enable "green" power saving features for my monitors
under ODT5 (and ODT3) - Is this currently supported?

If so, how do you enable this for activation for the text and graphics
consoles (ie. replacement screen savers which can trigger the power down
modes instead of simply blanking the screen).

I am using VESA DPMS compliant video cards and monitors.
(eg. Diamond Stealth 64 VRAM card).

Thanks,
-Rob

--
Robert Weiner / Programming Plus        Hardware & Software Consulting