Getting SCO

Post by Andre Slucz » Tue, 27 Oct 1998 04:00:00

Hello,

Im a student from Germany and I want to order SCO Unixware 7 or
something like that. But I dont know where to get and how to order
whithout creditcard? Are there some books with cds on which is SCO? I
looked at www.sco.com/offers but I dont really know what to do there???
Thanks for help!!!!!

Bye

Getting SCO

Post by Mike Dea » Wed, 28 Oct 1998 04:00:00

There is a new book coming out "SCO UnixWare 7" by Gene and Melissa
Henriksen that includes the single user UnixWare for around $50 US (ISBN
1578700809) that you might be able to order through a book store.

Mike Dean

> Hello,

> Im a student from Germany and I want to order SCO Unixware 7 or
> something like that. But I dont know where to get and how to order
> whithout creditcard? Are there some books with cds on which is SCO? I
> looked at www.sco.com/offers but I dont really know what to do there???
> Thanks for help!!!!!

> Bye

Getting SCO

Post by Wayne Jackso » Wed, 28 Oct 1998 04:00:00

There is a facility to send a check, money order to them, but you can expect
extra time lost by doing this.  The best thing is to go to your bank and
ask/apply for a Visa, Master Card, AMEX or what-ever is available.

Wayne