SCO/Linux articles, help, book reviews, tests,
job listings and more : http://www.pcunix.com
1. How do I print PS with non-PS printer ?
Here's my problem : I bought an Epson Stylus 820 and I don't know
how to convince it to print Postscript in Linux ....
Here's what I did:
I compiled a new kernel with printer support. Finally lpr works ( it didn't
at first because it needed some directories ) , but all I get is plain ascii.
Do I need to edit /etc/printcap for this? I mean lpr can be
instructed to print Postscript on non-Postscript printers?
Please help me ....
3. PS/2 Mouse vs PS/2 Keyboard woes
4. xylogics annex terminal servers
5. Wide "ps" listings using /bin/ps??
6. Why is a ENCRYPTED PASSWD STRING equal to NO PASSWORD?
9. How to get ps info from C program without using ps command
11. PS/2 Mouse vs PS/2 Keyboard woes
12. new PS/2-port and new PS/2-mouse doesn't work
13. Odd behavior, /usr/bin/ps vs. /usr/ucb/ps