Kernel Link Error after mkdev mouse

1. Link Error after mkdev .scsi

After installing V5.0 (thanks to SCO for sorting out the licencing mess
up with our original order) I ran mkdev .scsi to remove our second hard
disk.  I then ran mkdev .scsi again to put the second hard disk back into
the kernel.  Upon relinking during the build I got two error messages to
the effect that the program could not edit space.c.  I'm getting those
errors on each subsequent rebuild.  The system appears to be working OK
otherwise.

Is this a known problem?  Is there a fix?  If I need to reinstall, tell
me now before I start restoring our programs, users, and data :-)

Much obliged,
cheers,
--
------------

Wilson King & Co, Prince George B.C.            voice: 604 960-3250
Canada V2L 5B8                                    fax: 604 562-7777

2. Command line length

3. mkdev mouse: remove mouse drivers

4. How could i make delay

5. Error relinking kernel after mkdev parallel

6. DAT Tapes

7. Error re-linking kernel "FATAL ERROR: Master Table Overflow"

8. Negating Test

9. mkdev fd error(s)

10. OS5.0.4 mkdev fd error to many inodes

11. mkdev fs ERROR

12. mkdev serial generates error messages on 5.0.0d

13. Errors on "mkdev hd" to add second EIDE hard disk