PPP over telnet; it IS possible! :)

1. Q: SLIP / PPP over telnet ?possible

I have very good network access via telnet and other TEXT based interfaces. I
want to run a web browser on my local machine and am trying to find the best
way to do this. Basically I need some sort of tcp/ip connection running over a
serial link but don't have access to SLIP or PPP via the link :-( Is it
possible to run either of these over telnet then into something like
/etc/slattach running under a pseudo terminal?

Any ideas welcome.

Iain

2. Hardware search reset

3. PPP over telnet, is it possible?

4. EtherExpress Pro/10+ and 10BaseT

5. Possible telnet solution to ppp problem?

6. Socks-Proxy mit Linux

7. P.P.P. (aka Ppp w/Pap Problems :)

8. calculating available disk space

9. NEt/Subnet/Firewall nightmare - but I am RTFM'ing :)

10. Kernel woes: Yes, I am a moron :)

11. Possible bug under ARP or it is a feature?:)

12. Possible Linux Theme Song :)

13. Routing for a ppp client via another ppp link - possible?