NTeX for SCO, anywhere?

Post by Chris Ruprec » Sun, 27 Aug 1995 04:00:00

This is a question to (mainly) maintainers of SCO ftp sites.

I'm about to 'make' NTeX 1.5 for SCO but before I venture out into
hours of patching (hopefully not ...;) I want a quick response from
anybody who might have gone through all this before me. I'm naturally
lazy, so if anybody has done that before I can save myself the hassle
and simply download it. Please e-mail me directly if it exists
anywhere.

If I get no response within the new 2 to 3 hours (or whatever it takes
to download the sources) I will go ahead and with a bit of luck you
can all enjoy the fruits of my long night.

Kind regards,
Chris
--

   Consultancy Services, Programming,   | Phone (24h):         +27 82 445-3804
  Shareware, Freeware and PD Software   | Snail Mail:             P.O.Box 2485
     PROGRESS, Linux, SCO, Windows      |          Edenvale 1610, South Africa
 Strictly: Jeans, Sneakers, Non-Smoking | URL:       http://www.eurassi.co.za/