primer on tuning NFS ?

Post by Tomato M » Wed, 01 Oct 1997 04:00:00

Hi -

  Where do I go for a primer on tuning NFS ?
In particular, I want to have NFS time out and stop trying
to re-establish a lost connection. (When it does, it slags
the whole net - udp stops for everything else.)

-TM

1. Need an NFS primer

Quick question - I need to know where I can find a good NFS primer due
to some NFS problems I'm having.  If anyone could point me in the right
direction, I'd be extremely gratious.  I would normally search w/ some
engines, but as big a topic as NFS is & w/ my eyes hurting as much as
they do... :(

thx,
Ryan

2. Write software modem for linux

3. Looking for a NFS primer

4. Dlink DFE-530TX with RH 7.0

5. You can tune a file system, but you can't tune a fish

6. Console GUI (kinda - text mode) libraries

7. CRU Disk Array

8. NFS performance tuning for stress test...

9. OpenServer 5.0.2 and NFS tuning

10. NFS Tuning

11. JFS and NFS client tuning question

12. web server mount files over nfs,aix net params tuning