What is good book for learning SCO Unix

Post by Robert Leventh » Tue, 02 May 1995 04:00:00

I am new to SCO-UNIX and would like a recommendation on a good book
for learning the basics.
Bob

What is good book for learning SCO Unix

Post by Computer Literacy Booksh » Thu, 04 May 1995 04:00:00

: I am new to SCO-UNIX and would like a recommendation on a good book
: for learning the basics.
: Bob

Try "SCO Unix in a Nutshell".  Good overall introduction.

Author:  Cutler
Pub:     O'Reilly & Associates (Of course)
ISBN:    1565920376

Steve Wertz
Computer Literacy Bookshops, Inc.

1. Any Good Books To Learn Unix??

  Help Please

  I would like to learn unix (hear there are lots of jobs??) and was
wondering if there was any way to run unix while running Win. 95. For
example could you make a directory to put unix in and play around with.
Or maybe a second hard drive on same machine and switch over to it to
learn unix. Or will I need a second  P.C.??

  Also would anyone know of any good books or videos from which to help
learn Unix??

  Thanks

  Terry

2. Help! again! remote printing between pctcp and linux.

3. Good Book for learning Sun UNIX

4. Linux and Java

5. Good books to learn UNIX (Linux) Administration?

6. help: 3.2v5.0.2 popper/port 110 dies

7. Wanting to learn unix.... Know a good book?

8. RPC error neighbour table overflow

9. Learning UNIX- Need a good book reference

10. Any Good Books To Learn Unix??

11. Which is the good book for Unix Admin book ?

12. good shell-script learning book wanted