How can I use my Canon BJ200e with SCO open server 5?

How can I use my Canon BJ200e with SCO open server 5?

Post by Gimme Mymo » Wed, 16 Oct 1996 04:00:00

I have no idea if this printer is supported or works under SCO
i know it work with Linux, though...

1. Linux and Canon BJ200e

Hello, all...

Anybody out there have a good working setup for the bj200e?  I've been
fighting with it for a couple weeks now, and have very little to show (well, I
can print ASCII).  I've tried several different filters, and different
gs setups, but still can't print anything postscript.  It's annoying to have
to go into Win95 to do any sort of nice-looking printing.  Any help would
be greatly appreciated.  Oh, and by the way...I have already RTFM, but
nothing I've tried has worked.

Thanks,
Jim
| James N. Dolas, III  | Purdue University, School of ECE    | Cynicism with |

2. libpng error

3. Canon BJ200e + gs = problem

4. procps-0.97 uploaded to sunsite+tsx-11

5. installing a canon bj200e

6. Avance Logic

7. Solaris 2.4 x86 & canon bj200e

8. Employment Opportunity : Silicon Valley

9. Print PostScript on Canon BJ200e

10. Canon BJ200e

11. Canon BJ200e - Caldera 2.2

12. Canon BJ200e ghostscript driver

13. Problem with character sets using SCO Open Server 3 and 5