uucp problem

Post by Steven Le » Wed, 20 Nov 1996 04:00:00

I'm trying to troubleshoot a uucp problem:

When I attempt to send a 5MB file via uucp to a remote unix server the
uucp job fails with error "CALLER SCRIPT FAILED" in the uucp log.  If I
run the same request using "uutry -x9 -r sysname" the file is sent
successfully.  I don't understand why the uucp job fails when initiated
by uusched but is successful when initiated by uutry.  Can anybody point
me in the right direction?

My environment: SCO Openserver 5 running on both servers.  UUCP is
configured with US Robotics Sportster 28.8 modems.

Thanks in advance,
Steven Lee