TST3200 model floppy tape drive

Post by Viorel Tabar » Tue, 27 Oct 1998 04:00:00

Does anybody know if the Seagate TST3200R-FBET (Tapestor Travan 3200Mb
Int 5.25 QIC3020) works with the driver supplied for CTT3200R-F?
In SCO Hardware Compatibility list the Seagate TST3200 has the model
number CTT3200. I tried to find an answer on Seagate's site also but I
didn't find the type of tape that matches exactly the type I found in
store.

Thank you,
Viorel.

TST3200 model floppy tape drive

Post by Viorel Tabar » Tue, 27 Oct 1998 04:00:00

I have one more question.
Does anybody know a place from where I can buy a floppy tape drive SCO
OS 5.0.4 compatible?
I called Seagate and they no longer make these products.
Here is a the list of floppy tape drive SCO OS 5.0.4 compatible if it
can help you:

 Rexon/Tecmar Minivault 250E
 Seagate CTM 1360
 Seagate CTM420
 Seagate CTM850
 Seagate CTT3200
 Seagate CTT800
 Seagate TSM850
 Seagate TST3200
 Seagate TST800

Thank you,
Viorel.

1. 7207 Model 011 Tape Drive: Bootable? Which tapes?

Yes it's bootable and if I remember right it is a 525MB drive ...someone
correct me if I'm wrong.

An 001 is 150MB/250MB and an 012 is a 1.2GB.

So the tapes you would use are DC6525s, if you dont know the condition
of the drive I'd try used tapes first as they go cheep on the net.

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy.

2. X-window questions..

3. Floppy controller throughput for floppy tape drives - request

4. HP DeskWriter

5. FTape with 1.3.70

6. Iomega Bernouli Tape 250 floppy tape drive

7. xcd binary distribution

8. Jumbo-250 Floppy Tape Drive Doesn't Like FujiFilm Tapes

9. Taper - Backup software for tape drives, floppies, files, ZIP drives...

10. using 14gb 8mm tape drive to write tapes for 2gb tape drive

11. TAPER 6.8.0a4 - Backup software for tape drives, floppies, ZIP drives, files

12. A tape drives and floppy drives