** LEGAL ** TV Descrambler Plans + Essential Report --> $5

** LEGAL ** TV Descrambler Plans + Essential Report --> $5

Post by Free.. » Sat, 13 Dec 1997 04:00:00

$5 LEGAL TV  DE-SCRAMBLER

Instructions, Drawings, Essential Report

Want to watch....
    Sporting Events?
       Movies?
           Pay-Per-View?

This is the Famous "Radio Shack*" TV Descrambler ....
You can assemble it from "Radio Shack*" parts for about $12.**

WE SEND YOU:
   E-Z to follow Assembly Instructions
   E-Z to read Original Drawings
   The Famous "Radio Shack*" PARTS LIST

PLUS SOMETHING NEW YOU MUST HAVE!
Something you can't get anywhere else!
(Nobody Else Has It At ANY Price!)

    Free-TV's infamous Report:
       "The ONLY Way to
Use a Descrambler LEGALLY"

                    WARNING
DO NOT BUILD A TV DESCRAMBLER
  WITHOUT READING THIS REPORT
        (You Could Wind Up In Jail)

Why pay others $13-to-$19 for just the parts list, a
poor quality illustration, and hard to follow instructions?

Mail $5 (CASH ONLY) and a business size (#10)
envelope with TWO first class stamps and your
address (or the address of a friend)

                 OR

Mail $6 (CASH ONLY) and we will furnish
the envelope and pay the postage.

Mail to:

     FREE-TV
     P.O. Box 98622
     Seattle, WA 98198-0622

Please TYPE or PRINT your complete mailing address.

We normally fill orders the same business day they are received.

*  Free-TV is not associated in any way with "Radio Shack"
    nor is the design, drawing, or report endorsed by or supported
    by "Radio Shack."  This is NOT a "Radio Shack" product.

** Parts for this project are available at many electronics
     stores (including "Radio Shack") -- Free-TV has a small
     inventory of the variable capacitor and resistor parts (both for
     sale, postpaid, for $10 total) if they are difficult to find in your
     area -- or if you don't want to bother looking for them). This
     product works best with a Cable Box or adapter.

REMOVE INSTRUCTIONS:  Click on Reply (our address

in the subject line.  Your address will be promptly removed.

JANA1211DNA3-9-10-11=Fs+