CD-ROM master for SCO-Openserver

Post by Montelatic » Tue, 08 Oct 1996 04:00:00

I am looking for a software, working for the most common CD-ROM writers
(i.e. Plasmon, Yamaha, etc.) who is able to write data in SCO Openserver
filesystem format. I want to write on these CD-ROM historical data for my
accounting application.
I am writing from Italy, where this type of device/software does not exist.
All the software I know is for Windows, Dos, Winnt or Mac, but no software
driver for SCO Openserver.
Pls help.
M. Montelatici
Softwareuno Srl
Via F.S. Orologio, 6
35129 PADOVA   PD
ITALY

1. SCO Free OpenServer and Creative CD-Blaster 2x CD-ROM

Hi all,

Just got my Free OpenServer CD and want to know if anyone has had more
like then I in getting it to recognize a Creative Labs CD-ROM Blaster
2x. The documentation on the drive is very skimpy making mention only
to the "IDE Interface card", a small 8-bit ISA card that came with the
drive. I don't know anymore about this drive besides that! I tried the
normal EIDE setup procedure in the setup notes on the CD, no luck. I
also tried running it off of the secondary IDE controller (like the
Sony IDE drives) with no luck also. Any suggestions?

Thanks

Justin B. Helmig

http://hubcap.clemson.edu/~jhelmig

2. need examples of socket interface

3. Installation problem: SCO OpenServer 5.0 + Toshiba notebook + CD-ROM

4. Very high bandwith packet based interface and performance problems

5. (E)IDE CD-ROM problems with SCO OpenServer

6. groff patch?

7. Installing Free SCO Openserver; CD-ROM not recognised

8. NEC_LX

9. Installing SCO OpenServer 5 from CD-ROM

10. drivers for a cd-rom changer for SCO OpenServer 5.0

11. Installing Free SCO Openserver; CD-ROM not recognised

12. Install IDE CD-ROM Under SCO OpenServer 5.0.1

13. Problem installing SCO OpenServer 5.0 with IDE CD-ROM on IDE hard disk