suggest a book to read for a newbie --gee thanks

1. help- suggest a book for a newbie ...thanks

hello

first - sorry for hitting the send button on a previous post re-suggest
a good book for sco unix ...I am new - but not that new    :-)

getting my first unix box (pre-packaged auto parts store system  for IC
& a/r etc etc) and would like a suggestions for a book to layout the
power and problems for unix - I will not be a power user - just an
interested user.

Thanks for any help ---- please e-mail me

Greg Henderson

2. EEPRO100/S support

3. Q: Hard drive buzzzzzzes and gee-gee-gees

4. HELP: Upgrade to Apache 1.3.4 makes server virtual host EVERYTHING!

5. what book what you suggest to a semi-newbie for FreeBSD and its day2day use?

6. What is the UNIX "yes" system command for?

7. Gee Thanks (was: Help on T130B)

8. Attributes of the ideal UI environment

9. Gee Thanks (was: T130B Install)

10. Thanks for book recommendations & early report on books & bought today

11. Can somebody suggest some Networking Project, Thanks in advance.

12. Please suggest a GOOD book on bash.