by Gianni Buonsant » Sun, 15 Sep 1996 04:00:00
How can I upgrade my Sco Unix 3.2v4.1 to 3.2v4.2 ?
1. Upgrading from 3.2v4.0 to 3.2v4.2
The path from 3.2v4.0 to 3.2v4.2 is not free.
2. honoring sync/fdatasync calls
3. combining the result of processing various commands and setting it in a variable
4. SCO Unix 3.2v4.2 -> Open Server 5 upgrade impressions
5. Win2K NTFS + Linux dual boot: LILO where?
6. Help with SCO Unix 3.2V4.2 Cant boot up unix
7. How do I know which process is accessing a device ?
8. SCO Unix 3.4.2v4.2; Foxpro 2.6 for Unix; Slow system; please HELP
9. HELP - Trashed Boot Sector, 3.2v4 and 3.2v4.2
10. Upgrade SCO 3.2v4.2 - Openserver 5.02 installation core dump
11. SCO 3.2v4.2 5 user license upgrade needed
12. How much for SCO Open Server Upgrade from 3.2V4.2?