SCO 5.02 + SCO 5.04

Post by Scott Wis » Thu, 25 Sep 1997 04:00:00

I am experiencing a lot of problems on floppy drives with intermitant
write errors saying there are bad blocks on the floppy.
The problem seems to be on all the Acer machines as well as a few HP
Servers.
I am 100% percent sure that it isn't the floppy drives nor the floppy
disks....
Acer are aware of the problem and sent a new Bios Flash to cure the
problem ,but it did'nt....Has anybody else experienced these
problems.....

Thanks in advance

1. SCO 5.02 + SCO 5.04 Floppy Drive Problems

--------------22A22231633E8983B1D82DB5

Has anybody come across problems when writing to floppy drives that they
intermitantly fail with bad blocks....
I have experienced this problem on all Acer Machnies as well as some
Hewlett Packard machines......

Thanks in advance

--------------22A22231633E8983B1D82DB5

<HTML>
Has anybody come across problems when writing to floppy drives that they
intermitantly fail with bad blocks....
<BR>I have experienced this problem on all Acer Machnies as well as some
Hewlett Packard machines......

<P><TT>Thanks in advance</TT></HTML>

--------------22A22231633E8983B1D82DB5--

2. SparcServer without Screen

3. Differences between SCO 5.02 and SCO 5.04

4. PPP, Named, and route

5. sco routing (sco unix openserver 5.04)

6. DEC Venturis Trio probs

7. ATAPI CDROM Install 5.02 vs 5.04

8. ELF distributions

9. Upgrade of 5.02 to 5.04 issues NFS, RSH login

10. hd_config error upgrading 5.02 to 5.04

11. Restricting Multiple FTP Users on OS 5.02 or 5.04 ??

12. Upgrading from 5.02 to 5.04

13. mkdev ptty problem sco 5.02