by Brent Boli » Sun, 20 Jul 1997 04:00:00
I haven't been able to save preferences. I've gotten around it by editing ~/.netscape/preferences
smtp host popmail y/n username etc...
by Jean-Pierre Radle » Sun, 20 Jul 1997 04:00:00
Brent Bolin telecommunicated: | I haven't been able to save preferences. I've gotten around it by | editing ~/.netscape/preferences
I've no trouble changing my preferences.
What error do you get? Who owns your preference file?
1. OSR5.0.0 ==> OSR5.0.4 UIP Errors
2. ZX Spectrum Emulators
3. Dual boot OSR5.0.4 & NT 4.0
4. remote dump error
5. OSR5.0.4 PANIC
6. compiling a.out with GCC-2.7.2
7. Software manager panics system OSR5.0.4
8. Authentication fails when starting X
9. FSU pthreads on SCO OSR5.0.4
10. OSR5.0.4: Floppy I/O Errors on Loaded System
11. Netgear FA310TX -- any success on OSR5.0.4?
12. OSR5.0.4 Patches
13. Jumpy mouse cursor on OSr5.0.4