3Com Fast Etherlink XL PCI 3C905-TX driver for SCOR5

3Com Fast Etherlink XL PCI 3C905-TX driver for SCOR5

Post by Dept T » Wed, 18 Jun 1997 04:00:00

Hey,

I'm searching for the  3C905-TX Ethernet Card (3COM) SCO driver's...

Thanks to indicate me if it's available (and where to get it).

                Xavier Cabantous

Post by Nic Sarginso » Fri, 20 Jun 1997 04:00:00

> Hey,

> I'm searching for the  3C905-TX Ethernet Card (3COM) SCO driver's...

> Thanks to indicate me if it's available (and where to get it).

>                 Xavier Cabantous

The drivers are downlodable from 3Com themselves, I have had them
working with few problems, seem to be picky about warm reboots in some
machines.

I have had a customer report strange kernel errors when rebooting after
changing kernel parameters with these cards installed but we never
tracked the problem down to a definitive answer, it just went away after
removing the card

Cheers

Nic

Nic Sarginson
Sphinx CST

Post by Tom Parson » Fri, 20 Jun 1997 04:00:00

Nic Sarginson writes:

>> Hey,

>> I'm searching for the  3C905-TX Ethernet Card (3COM) SCO driver's...

>> Thanks to indicate me if it's available (and where to get it).

>>                 Xavier Cabantous

>The drivers are downlodable from 3Com themselves, I have had them
>working with few problems, seem to be picky about warm reboots in some
>machines.

>I have had a customer report strange kernel errors when rebooting after
>changing kernel parameters with these cards installed but we never
>tracked the problem down to a definitive answer, it just went away after
>removing the card

Drivers for the 3com900 and 905 are available from
   ftp.sco.com/pub/drivers/OSR500-OSR502/network/e3H

3Com Fast Etherlink XL PCI 3C905-TX driver for SCOR5

Post by Barry Roombe » Mon, 23 Jun 1997 04:00:00

You will find 3com drivers on the following site:

http://infodeli.3com.com/infodeli/swlib/latest_adapter_files.htm
They will include a SCO driver.
That card works fine for me.

On 17 Jun 1997 13:42:45 GMT, "Support Technique (Dept TQM)"