SCO on Thinkpad

Post by Noel » Wed, 28 Oct 1998 04:00:00

I'd like to take a look at SCO Openserver 5.0.4 but the only machine I have
available to run it at the moment is a IBM ThinkPad 380 (with CDROM). Before
I trash my Windows 95 set up on here, I wonder if anyone knows if SCO is
likely to work

Any one any idea?

Thanks
Noel

1. SCO OSE 5 on Thinkpad 755 ?

Hi,

I'm trying to install SCO Open Server on a Thinkpad. But the
main problem is that i can't have the diskette drive and the
CD-drive in the machine at the same time. Is it possible to
install the operating system from a hard disc partition or
from an NFS partition?
Or can I install the hard disc to another computer and install
from there?

regards
Borje Jonsson

2. Ping not working across home network

3. IBM ThinkPad 760CD SCO UNIX installation problems

4. Netscape FastTrack features

5. sco 5.0.4 install on ibm thinkpad 385xd

6. Unix Programming FAQ (v1.34)

7. SCO 5 On THINKPAD 600

8. Summary of Unix Admin. References.

9. SCO on an IBM ThinkPad 560

10. Install SCO 5 on IBM THINKPAD (600)

11. IBM ThinkPad 760LD support SCO OS5 ?

12. SCO on an IBM ThinkPad 560

13. Problem loading SCO Unix on an IBM ThinkPad 755C