Y2K compliance ???

Post by sky » Mon, 31 Aug 1998 04:00:00

Where can I find official and unofficial studies, facts and any information
about SCO's Y2K compliancy ?

Thanks by advance.

Y2K compliance ???

Post by Jean-Pierre Radle » Mon, 31 Aug 1998 04:00:00

sky typed (on 30Aug):
| Where can I find official and unofficial studies, facts and any information
| about SCO's Y2K compliancy ?

There's a y2k link on the main page of www.so.com.  Did you even look
there before asking?

--

Y2K compliance ???

Post by Rollou » Tue, 01 Sep 1998 04:00:00

Hey JP,

Have a cup of coffee and chill-out.  And FYI, it is www.sCo.com not
www.so.com

Even you can do something stupid now and then <g>

Bill
Do not use return address, e-mail: rollout at stewartcomputer dot com

>sky typed (on 30Aug):
>| Where can I find official and unofficial studies, facts and any
information
>| about SCO's Y2K compliancy ?

>There's a y2k link on the main page of www.so.com.  Did you even look
>there before asking?

>--

SCOForum

Y2K compliance ???

Post by Tim Ruckl » Tue, 01 Sep 1998 04:00:00

}
} Where can I find official and unofficial studies, facts and any information
} about SCO's Y2K compliancy ?

http://www.sco.com/year2000 has a lot of links to info, including the
warranty.

Regards,