Sco Open Server 5.0.2

Post by ob » Wed, 18 Jun 1997 04:00:00

Hello,
I want to connect my PC with SO in subject to Internet Provider that
use Linux.
With Linux i haven't problem I use chat with PPP, but with SCO Open
Server i don't know the procedure for connect with modem.
Thank you very much.

Sco Open Server 5.0.2

Post by ob » Thu, 19 Jun 1997 04:00:00

Hello,
I want to connect my PC with SO in subject to Internet Provider that
use Linux.
With Linux i haven't problem I use chat with PPP, but with SCO Open
Server i don't know the procedure for connect with modem.
Thank you very much.

1. Configure dynamic PPP server under SCO Open Server 5.0

Hi Everyone,

I want to set up a internet server using SCO with PPP
connection so that all the PCs with the same TCP/IP network can
access internet services.  However, my ISP cannot allow to
apply for a fix IP address for remote host.  Did anyone know
how to set up SCO Open Server 5.0 to access Internet and grant
this access to its users?

Best Regards,

Steve TSE.

2. ifconfig required?

3. POP3 Server for SCO Open Server 3

4. ALSA and compile error

5. Apache Web Server 1.3.12 on SCO Open Server 5.0.6

6. PCMCIA network card not DHCPing

7. tftp server on sco open server 5.0

8. New to Linux, need help.

9. NT Server 4.0 & SCO OPEN SERVER- Dual Boot

10. Oracle Server Manager GUI and SCO Open server 5.04

11. FTP hung on SCO Open Server TCP/IPI am runnung SCO Open Server Network System release 3.2 v 4.2 on a Compaq

12. Portmap problem on SCO Open Server 3.0

13. Sco Open Server 5.0.4