by Barton Benso » Fri, 27 Feb 1998 04:00:00
I'm having a problem applying the networking patch oss449F. The script seems to 'lock up' while this message is on the screen: Executing cpcs script ...
Any ideas as to where the first place to look for a solution to this problem?
1. "apply fonts and colors to non-KDE apps" won't stay unchecked
2. Problem connecting sockets betwen sparc and intel systems
3. Netscape V3.0 resources won't apply
4. Still need good VT200/VT300 terminfo entries
5. quirk: man won't man "w" won't "w" and no telnet
6. The Youngest Day on your computer?
7. CD won't work, system won't reboot...please help
8. PAS and SCSI problems
9. New US Robotics modem won't dial; browser won't find web pages
10. Sparc 20 won't boot and won't display errors, either.
11. help needed: AWE32 PNP won't work - kernel won't compile - gurus read this!
12. *** lilo won't boot win' 95 ***
13. 'rdate' can not be applied.