Web Site, News Group, FTP Site Ratings!!!

Web Site, News Group, FTP Site Ratings!!!

Post by Steve Weilan » Thu, 03 Oct 1996 04:00:00

WWW RATINGS     WWW RATINGS     WWW RATINGS     WWW RATINGS     WWW RATINGS

                   Another FREE Service from Stevie's!!!
                          http://www.steview.com

With the thousands and thousands of FTP Sites, MAIL Lists, NEWS Groups
and WEB Sites these days, wouldn't it be nice if there was someplace
you could go to see what everyone thinks of them?  Are they useful?
Educational?  Informative?  Offensive?  Worth your time and bandwidth?

Stevie just finished developing the complete "WWW Ratings" system.
This lets you browse and search for your favorite (and not so favorite)
sites (lists, groups), view their ratings (what everyone thinks of them)
and add your own ratings.

Unable to find the site you are looking for?  Just add it to the list
using the convenient "Submit" link.  Everyone and anyone can submit
any site, list and group the want - the more the better!!!!

There are even top 10 lists for each category, that get regenerated
every hour, on the hour!

http://www.steview.com

The opinions expressed by me are........Well, I could be wrong!!!

Steve Weiland

http://www.steview.com