SCO Open Server Enterprise 5.0 / Virtual Disk Manager (change in e-mail address)

SCO Open Server Enterprise 5.0 / Virtual Disk Manager (change in e-mail address)

Post by Howard M. Josephs » Fri, 27 Jun 1997 04:00:00

I have a system that is running OSE 5.0 and Virtual Disk Manager.  I
am getting the following error message:

        Warning:  VDISK1:  Piece one is out of service
        Warning:  VDISK2:  Piece one is out of service

What does this mean and how do I resolve the problem.  I am no stranger
to SCO Unix, but the Virtual Disk Manager and I just met.  Please e-mail
me.  Thank you for any help you may provide.

Regards,

Howie

P.S.  I am reposting this article to reflect my current e-mail address

1. SCO Open Server Enterprise 5.0 / Virtual Disk Manager

I have a system that is running OSE 5.0 and Virtual Disk Manager.  I
am getting the following error message:

        Warning:  VDISK1:  Piece one is out of service
        Warning:  VDISK2:  Piece one is out of service

What does this mean and how do I resolve the problem.  I am no stranger
to SCO Unix, but the Virtual Disk Manager and I just met.  Please e-mail
me.  Thank you for any help you may provide.

Regards,

Howie

2. Sco 5 hours / Caldera 20mins!!

3. IRC Binary SCO Open Server 5.0 (Enterprise)

4. Problems with 3COM EtherLink XL TPO 3C900B on Mandrake 9.2

5. Installing SCO Open Server Enterprise 5.0

6. different X config files depending docked/undocked

7. Open server 5.04 enterprise/Oracle 7.3.3 GUI Server Manager

8. drsquare modems' chipsets

9. can SCO Enterprise V 5.0 email 'talk' to a MS Mail on Novell Postoffice?

10. Changing the IP Address on SCO Open Server

11. SCO Open server + EIDE ULTRA DMA/33,Pentium MMX a Virtual disk

12. Open Server Enterprise 5.0 - Connecting to an Internet Service Provider

13. Configure dynamic PPP server under SCO Open Server 5.0