SOFTWARE

Post by <softwaregu.. » Mon, 28 Aug 2000 04:00:00

            MS Office 97 Professional Full  Version

Microsoft Word
Microsoft Powerpoint
Microsoft Outlook
Microsoft Excel
Microsoft Access
Microsoft Bookshelf Basics

 Office 97 Professional Full Version (not upgrade)
 for Windows 95/98/NT. This is original software and includes
 authentic Product Key Codes.

 This is shrinkwrapped in the jewel case.
 for only $125.00

        Or

 Office 2000 pro Full Version
 for only $195.00

 Free Shipping in the U/S

 Only Checks & Money orders accepted.
 Please allow 14 days for delivery

    If you would like to order call
        1-800-228-2095
 We adhere to RESPONSIBLE Email Ethics if you wish to be " removed "
 from future mailings, please click below

This mailing is done by an independent marketing company. We apologize

if this message has reached you in error. Save the Planet, Save the Trees!

Advertise via E-mail. No wasted paper!