CDMT, can't find tclx_unknown2 on auto_path

CDMT, can't find tclx_unknown2 on auto_path

Post by Hoang Ph » Wed, 12 Jun 1996 04:00:00

Hi,
I have a problem of running an example of Custom Distribution Mastering
Toolkit, CDMT, it just produced this error:

        can't find tclx_unknown2 on auto_path

I don't really know exactly what it means?.

Has any one experienced such an error when using SCO CDMT. This is my fisrt
experiment of using this tool. The example I ran is located in
/opt/K/SCO/cdmt/1.0.4b/cdmtlib/exampleBurg.

Thanks
Hoang Pham

1. CDMT, tclx_unknown2 on auto_path

Hi,
Does any one know when I run cdmt, Custom Distribution Mastering Toolkit, from
SCO development package, will produce this error:
        tclx_unknow2 on auto_path
Even though I have run the example provided by SCO, but still, this error is
still produced.

Did I do or not set up anything correctly?.

Regards
Hoang Pham

PS: Please mail me, as I hardly access the News group, Thanks

2. DiskSuite 4.2.1 question.

3. It's not bad canned meat...

4. zipslack/umsdos error "Kernel Panic: No init found"

5. Mail and TCP/IP

6. 'Find' 'Updatedb' or find database replacement for Solaris 2.X?

7. Grrr! somebody help me (with libc) before i bin linux

8. Need to find info on the 'FIND' command

9. finding new files with 'find'--egg on face

10. 'find' arguments find file containing permission

11. Finding multiple files with 'find'

12. finding new files with 'find'