by <101635... » Tue, 23 Jul 1996 04:00:00
I am running SCO unix on a PC and want to install TCP/IP for getting ftp connection to Windows 95. I'm in a hurry and need a quick installation description. Every advice would be appreciated.
1. Windows 95 login problem on unix (TCP/IP) network
2. The Cyberspace Homeless
3. Accessing serial device from SCO UNIX under Windows 95 / Windows NT 4.0
4. RoadRunner/Columbus, OH and IP-MASQ
5. Any way to file transfer to a Windows 95 machine other than TCP/IP?
6. routing from the outside in
7. Network printing from SCO Unix to a Windows 95 Printer
8. World Wide Free Internet Access .
9. Windows 95 and SCO Unix
10. Windows 95 to Sco Unix Printing - Can any one help
11. Windows 95 & SCO Unix Dual OS
12. Mapping a drive letter from Windows 95/98/NT to SCO Unix Directory
13. Windows 95 and SCO Unix on the same harddisk - SOLUTION