Equinox serial boards

Post by RiggsBi » Mon, 29 Apr 1996 04:00:00

Anyone have any trouble installing the equinox 8 port serial board?
I can't seem to get it to install on UNIX WARE 2.03.

Bill riggs

Equinox serial boards

Post by Optifacts Suppor » Wed, 01 May 1996 04:00:00

Quote:On Sunday, April 28, 1996, RiggsBill wrote...
> Anyone have any trouble installing the equinox 8 port serial board?
> I can't seem to get it to install on UNIX WARE 2.03.

> Bill riggs

Once whilst installing on SCO Unix v3.2 r4.1  I had to set a jumper on the
card that was for installing in an EISA machine, even though the machine
was ISA.

1. Equinox serial boards

Equinox officially supports their new 'SST'  serial boards under Linux,
but does anyone know if their older boards (Megaport/Megaplex) under
Linux? Equinox themselves know of no such drivers.

I have a number of clients on SCO systems who would like to move to
Linux, but they have significant investment in these serial ports
(some Megaplex installations have 96 ports!) and if there are no
Linux drivers they'll have to stay with SCO.

Any suggestions are welcome.

--
  Evan Leibovitch, Sound Software Ltd, located in beautiful Brampton, Ontario
 Supporting PC-based Unix since 1985 / Caldera & SCO authorized / www.telly.org

2. PRINTING POSTSCRIPT TO NON-POSTSCRIPT PRINTER - help...

3. Driver for equinox multi-serial board

4. Connect to ISP Using Morningstar

5. Multiport Serial Board: Equinox Megaport 12CS

6. kill -1 PID

7. high speed serial boards (was Re: Multiport serial boards)

8. ±

9. Linux driver for Equinox SST board

10. Boca Board Multiport Serial Board

11. Equinox SST Multiport Serial Card Drivers?

12. PPP and tty on Equinox serial card

13. FS: Equinox multiport serial hardware