SCO OpenServer 5.0 and Printing

Post by Michael Good » Sun, 16 Mar 1997 04:00:00

I am having a problem with printing directly to the printer port
(bypassing the spooler).  Seems that the parallel printer can not keep up
with the computer.  My printer is an ALPS printer in Epson emulation and
my software is in Workstation Basic and worked just fine on the Xenix
system.

1. HP Print server with SCO Openserver 5.0

I am atempting to attach 3 printers to an HP Three port
        TCP/IP print server. I am unable to configure the three
        ports with independent IP Address there for I cannot
        figure out how to use the LP command to print to these
        ports.

        Joe Scearce

        Help

2. billing software

3. How can configure PAP protocol in my SCO OpenServer 5.0 ?

4. booting from SCSI fails

5. SCO Openserver 5.0

6. Add temp rule to log all traffic

7. Adding SCSI disk in SCO Openserver 5.0

8. New comer into this perfect World of Linux

9. Installation problem: SCO OpenServer 5.0 + Toshiba notebook + CD-ROM

10. SCO OpenServer 5.0.x to NT Server to HP JetDirect S/W

11. PCE 6.0 Licence Problems with SCO Openserver 5.0

12. SCO OpenServer 5.0.0b

13. Installing 90-day trial CD V3.0 on SCO OpenServer 5.0