Help with Sendmail config

Post by Doug Amdu » Fri, 01 Aug 1997 04:00:00

I just switched from mmdf to sendmail on my OSR 5.0.4 system and I can't
seem to get it configured right.  It should say "pacsoft!doug" but I get

and only send mail internally or via uucp thru uunet. What am I doing
wrong?

Thanks,
Doug Amdur

1. Help with sendmail config

I cant seem to access the sendmail op.me documentation. The Makefile that
is supposed to produce op.ps from op.me is choking before it even gets
started.  Anybody else have this problem?

Actually, teh real problem is that I've installed the Slackware sendmail
package, but it doesn't say anywhere what changes need to be made after
installing the package to get it to work, and since I cant get to the
docs, I am quite screwed at the moment.

Any support would be greatly appreciated.  Thanks!

Fran

2. D-Link 220 ISA PNP NIC

3. help with sendmail config on an ip aliased hostname.

4. pop3 user config on Redhat

5. Help with sendmail config

6. HP 200LX Linux interface

7. **EMERGENCY*** CONFIG HELP Sendmail Redhat 5.0 Please help

8. amrestore on OpenBSD 3.0

9. sendmail-config vs. sendmail RPMS?

10. Help! Solaris 7 sendmail config

11. Help with basic sendmail config

12. Sendmail 8.6.9 Config PLEASE HELP!

13. sendmail config w/ 2.0 kernel - help!