HELP need unix debug for digital unix

Post by schuki » Wed, 21 Oct 1998 04:00:00

Hi all
I'm so sorry but i've got a trouble with the programming under unix
need any turbodebuger with maintaining of fork and so on:)
Does anybody know the ftp or something like this to download one
Thanks for your attention
Vladimir

1. Digital Unix debug error

Does anyone know why I get the following message whenever I try to run a
program under gdb for Digital Unix 4.0?

(gdb) run
Starting program: /usr/home/user1/example
/proc/23128: Operation would block.
PIOCSFAULT failed
(gdb)

Do I need any patch for the OS? It looks like gdb has problems accesing
/proc.

Thanks in advance

--
Ignacio Marin Prendes
---------------------

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy.

2. Using fonts in TeX

3. DIGITAL UNIX HELP NEEDED

4. 2.5.7-dj1, add 4 help texts to drivers/s390/Config.help

5. No not OSF/1 (AKA Digital Unix) (Was Re: A *REAL* Unix Platform)

6. cyrix and fan

7. Digital Unix / Compaq Unix

8. Re-building crashed boot disk

9. NEED HELP WITH PROGRAMMING POP3 MAIL PROGRAM TO RETRIEVE MAIL ON UNIX-TO-UNIX

10. to debug or not to debug (was Re: Hiring Unix programming interns - writing an online quiz)

11. needed lists of commands in digital unix with explaination

12. digital unix help anyone???

13. help with digital unix 4.0