LAN connection to Morningstar PPP

Post by Neil Bergma » Fri, 24 Jul 1998 04:00:00

We have Morningstar PPP running on SCO 5.0.4 with Internet FastStart. We
are able to connect to our ISP via dialup from Unix box and browse with
Netscape browser. We want to be able to use Morningstar PPP to manage the
network traffic for this internet connection by allowing users with a
TCP/IP connection to the Unix box on the LAN to fire up Internet Explorer
on their Windows 95 desktops and have it access the internet through the
Unix box. What do we need to do to accomplish this?

Neil Bergman
Western Systems Group

LAN connection to Morningstar PPP

Install the Netscape Proxy server from SCO.