dos on R5

Post by Hoang Ph » Thu, 01 Feb 1996 04:00:00

Hi,
I am having a problem of running dos on R5 as user, I have the following
warnings:
        VM_DIED: dos:Error : the VM86 process died
        Warning: Merge: Vmonitor: Unknown opcode 000000FF

and dos will stop.
I don't have this problem I run dos as root.

One additional information, that if the users have login account on local
pc, then running dos is fine, but if he uses remote account, ie his account
is on the server, and he uses to mount his account to local pc, and login
from local, dos can not be run.

Are there any suggestion on this problem, please forward to my email address
for my convienience.

Thanks
Hoang Pham.