rz/sz compiled programs for Open Server Enterprise 3.0

rz/sz compiled programs for Open Server Enterprise 3.0

Post by Howard M. Josephs » Thu, 28 Dec 1995 04:00:00

Does anyone know where I can get the programs:  rz (receive zmodem) and
sz (send zmodem) already compiled for Open Server Enterprise 3.0.  Or are
there any shareware programs that do the same thing.  Thank you in advance!

Howie

rz/sz compiled programs for Open Server Enterprise 3.0

Post by root » Thu, 28 Dec 1995 04:00:00

Hi

I have these programs, if you are still looking for them, I can send
them to you.

Chris

rz/sz compiled programs for Open Server Enterprise 3.0

Post by Geoffrey Wel » Tue, 02 Jan 1996 04:00:00

Quote:> Does anyone know where I can get the programs:  rz (receive zmodem) and
> sz (send zmodem) already compiled for Open Server Enterprise 3.0.  Or are
> there any shareware programs that do the same thing.  Thank you in advance!

A long time ago I compiled rzsz on an early ODT (1.0?) system and it's still
in my /bin directory on a machine that has been upgraded to OSE 3.0.  It works
fine.  Any SCO XENIX, UNIX, or ODT binary should work fine.  I don't have the
source up for ftp, but I'm sure that you could find one on UUNET,
oak.oakland.edu or wuarchive.wustl.edu... maybe even binaries in the archives
at sco or celestial.

--
         Geoffrey Welsh, Senior Developer, InSystems Technologies Inc.

       We can only hope that people will outgrow the need for government
      before the government finishes outgrowing the need for the people.

1. comm program to run the sz and rz programs

I am looking for a program to run the rz and sz shareware programs on an
SCO 3.2.4 system.  Only one I have found was pcomm which unfortunately
errors out with a CRC error or bad header mewssage on all protocols used.
 Any help with pcomm or suggestions for any other packages (iether
shareware or commercial) would be greatly appreciated.  Have found those
available from OMEN (YAM) already.

Thanks,
Brad

2. Help: using pcnfsd as SLIP client

3. sz/rz got CRC errors under Slackware 3.0 w kernel 1.2.13 under

4. Colorizing bash prompt

5. Open Server Enterprise 3.0 Error Message: Not In File Control Database

6. Memory beyond 64 Mb unseen/unused?

7. Open Server Enterprise 3.0 Error Messag

8. Redhat6.1 + Samba2.0.5a + Windows98 LAN

9. source code need for rz/sz programs .

10. Looking for sx/rx sz/rz programs

11. Compiling rz/sz later than version 9202

12. Need compiled utils RZ/SZ

13. Help compiling RZ/SZ (Newer Version)