SCO Technical Articles released on 980106

SCO Technical Articles released on 980106

Post by RadleyRob » Thu, 08 Jan 1998 04:00:00

The following problems are addressed in Technical Articles that appeared on
SCO's web site on 980106.

Some of these TAs are new, others are revisions of prior versions.

os/3171:
PROBLEM:  Filesystems experience corruption due to many different causes,
          necessitating repair.  Often, default flags on repair utilities
          will not catch all the problems.

os/3392:
PROBLEM:  What is the procedure to correctly install SCO OpenServer 5.0.4
          on the ProLiant 2500 or 800?

os/3600:
PROBLEM:  How do I configure a modem to use ttymon services and
          initialize my modem under SCO UnixWare 2.x?