Accessing Dos Partitions under Free SCO Openserver 5.0.2

Accessing Dos Partitions under Free SCO Openserver 5.0.2

Post by The GasM » Sat, 02 Nov 1996 04:00:00

I've just installed SCO OpenServer and I don't have the correct driver for my
Matrox Millenium. I grabbed new drivers from ftp.sco.com under Dos since I
haven't set up PPP under SCO. So my question now is, how to I migrate the
files from Dos to SCO so I can install them. Please e-mail me the info...

TIA

Post by Bela Lubki » Sat, 02 Nov 1996 04:00:00

> I've just installed SCO OpenServer and I don't have the correct driver for my
> Matrox Millenium. I grabbed new drivers from ftp.sco.com under Dos since I
> haven't set up PPP under SCO. So my question now is, how to I migrate the
> files from Dos to SCO so I can install them. Please e-mail me the info...

Matrox Millennium drivers are on your OpenServer 5.0.2 CD.  Install the
AHS 5.2 package.

If you still need to copy files from DOS, `man doscp`.

Quote:>Bela<

Accessing Dos Partitions under Free SCO Openserver 5.0.2

Post by Jean-Pierre Radl » Sat, 02 Nov 1996 04:00:00

The GasMan propounded certain bytes, to wit:
| I've just installed SCO OpenServer and I don't have the correct driver for my
| Matrox Millenium. I grabbed new drivers from ftp.sco.com under Dos since I
| haven't set up PPP under SCO. So my question now is, how to I migrate the
| files from Dos to SCO so I can install them. Please e-mail me the info...

There is nothing for that card on SCO's web site that isn't already on
your CD-ROM.  Install the relevant driver from AHS5.2

--

1. Does SCO Merge and WABI come with Free SCO OpenServer?

Just wondering, do SCO Merge and WABI come with Free SCO OpenServer?  Or
are they something that have to be purchased separately?

Mark

Mark J. Rosen      "Great spirits have always encountered

                         -- Albert Einstein

2. Making a PCI SCSI module

3. accessing dos partitions with wd7000fasst scsi, isc unix 2.2, dos[345]

4. FTP/HP OpenMail Question

5. Free SCO OpenServer or Red Hat 3.0.3?

6. can't use ps/2 mouse

7. New install of free sco openserver

8. Connecting through NAT

9. Where I can get Free SCO OpenServer (ftp)?

10. Mouse problem with SCO Openserver 5 (Free)

11. Problems with Sco Free OpenServer

12. Help needed installing Free SCO OpenServer

13. HELP! FREE SCO Openserver installation problem