need gcc binary exec. for SCO

Post by Barry Chan » Wed, 04 Oct 1995 04:00:00

Hello there,

  I'm gooking for the binary exec. version of gcc for SCO unix.
Could somebody tell me where I can find it?

Thanks in advance!

Barry

need gcc binary exec. for SCO

Post by Robert P. Fri » Wed, 04 Oct 1995 04:00:00

:   I'm gooking for the binary exec. version of gcc for SCO unix.
: Could somebody tell me where I can find it?

It's on the Skunkware CD (ver 3 or 5) available at no charge from SCO.

- Robert P. Fries

              For more information (including PGP key), go to:
                  http://homepage.interaccess.com/~rpfries/

 Co-founder, Arachnid WorldWide                         Member, The Guild

1. Looking for gcc BINARIES for SCO

Are there any Installable BINARIES for C compiler for
SCO version:
System = SCO_SV
Node = scoabc
Release = 3.2v5.0.5
KernelID = 98/07/02
Machine = PentII(D)
BusType = ISA
I need to get a C compiler on there YESTERDAY
Any reference or help in this regard highly appreciated!
Thanks in advance!
Joe
--

access to a news server; thanks!
Disclaimer: opinions expressed my own and not representative of my employers

2. download files

3. gcc 2.7.1 and g77 binaries for SCO ODT 3.0

4. firewall question

5. gcc,g++ binaries for SCO

6. How to determine ports used by applications ?

7. Binaries of GCC on SCO

8. Help needed for XF86Config and ET4000

9. SCO Binaries in the US for GCC

10. gcc,g++ binaries for SCO

11. SCO v3.2r4.2 gcc and perl binaries ?

12. Need 'exec.h' file or 'struct exec' definition

13. What's the difference between in Exec and Exec exec ...