forms express & vsi*fax

Post by Rick Campbel » Wed, 10 Jun 1998 04:00:00

several days ago, someone in the group said they had used vsi*fax with
the forms express package on os5. i would really like to hear from you.
i have both packages myself and would like to get started using them
together, but i have some questions.
thanks a lot :).
rick campbell

forms express & vsi*fax

Post by Greg Corde » Thu, 11 Jun 1998 04:00:00

Hi Rick,

That was me :-)   I would be more than happy to help - it took a bit of
trial and error to get the syntax right etc, so please email me with your
questions rather than reinventing the wheel!  If you wish I will send
examples of what we have set up...

Regards,

Greg Cordes

Systems Manager