What is the latest version of SCO Open Server and System V release?

What is the latest version of SCO Open Server and System V release?

Post by Warren Yetm » Wed, 06 Dec 1995 04:00:00

  I know this must seem like an obvious answer but can someone tell me what is
the latest version of SCO Open Server and System V release?

Thanks,

Warren

1. FTP hung on SCO Open Server TCP/IPI am runnung SCO Open Server Network System release 3.2 v 4.2 on a Compaq

ProLiant 4500 dual processors server.

I have some problems with the TCP/IP socket base application. The application
is a client/server application. (client = win 3.11 with winsock &
server = SCO with TCP/IP socket).

The telnet connection works fine although on one accasion, the connection was
broken for no reason. But it manage to sort itself out after a short while.

When I use FTP to transfer files from server to client ot vice-versa, the
file transfer process hung. A new connection cannot be established after that
until the SCO server is rebooted.

When I connect a SCO ODT3 to the client (pc), the ftp works beautifully. Is
seems to me, there is a bug in SCO Open Server TCP/IP.

Does anyone know if there are any patches available that I can use to fix
the ftp problem and where do I get them from.

Please help ! Thanks

2. Konqueror crashes on opening 2nd window

3. Q: How do I get from the latest stable kernel version to the latest prepatch version ?

4. RivaTV 0.8.1 - update

5. SCO Open Server Release 5.02!

6. WinLinux - missing layout.bin file

7. informix 4.x stuff & SCO Open Server Release 5

8. Experiences with Archive's Python

9. Installing the FREE SCO Open Server Release 5

10. Latest RedHat release - I am a little confused

11. Barcode systems for SCO Open Server 5.0

12. SCO Open Server newbie - System SLOW!!!