Error

Post by Glen Distefan » Wed, 26 Nov 1997 04:00:00

Please help I am using a cp command to copy data from one Sco 5 machine to
another offsite.  It has been running properly for 3 months, until the
other night.

I am now getting a scrolling error that says:

neintr:AllocB Failed

can anybody help?

Glen Distefano
Staffing Network, Inc. - The Vincam Group

Error

Post by Jean-Pierre Radle » Wed, 26 Nov 1997 04:00:00

Glen Distefano telecommunicated (on 25Nov):
| Please help I am using a cp command to copy data from one Sco 5 machine to
| another offsite.  It has been running properly for 3 months, until the
| other night.
|
| I am now getting a scrolling error that says:
|
| neintr:AllocB Failed
|
| can anybody help?

Please use a more descriptive Subject line: "Error" suggests nothing
much.

Please describe your hardware a lttle better: which network card are you
using? I infer a network card installed, since I don't see how you'd be
using the cp command from one computer to another, wihtout something like
doing an NFS mount, which implies networking.  Why make us guess at this,
tell us exactly what you've set up?

Which version of OSR 5 are you using on the two machines, and which
patches and recent drivers have you installed?

--

Error

Post by Bela Lubki » Thu, 27 Nov 1997 04:00:00

> Please help I am using a cp command to copy data from one Sco 5 machine to
> another offsite.  It has been running properly for 3 months, until the
> other night.

> I am now getting a scrolling error that says:

> neintr:AllocB Failed

"neintr" comes from the "ne" driver, which runs Novell NE3200 and Intel
EtherExpress 32 cards.

"AllocB Failed" means that a network buffer allocation failed.  You
should look at network buffers with `netstat -am`.

There have been lots of software updates to the OpenServer Release 5
networking.  "Sco 5" is *WAY* too vague.  Give an exact (3-digit)
release and patch history.

Quote:>Bela<

--
Sandy and Bela Lubkin are traveling around the world for a year!  Now posting
from Enschede, Holland; Muenchen next.   +Please do not Cc: me on news posts!

1. APACHE Error: "Signaling Error: error already pending"

Hi all,

I am running an
E250
with
Solaris 2.7
Apache 1.3.12
Apache Jserv 1.05b

The error message I am getting is :
"Signaling Error" error already pending" I have search high and low and can
not find anything of use to help with this problem. This error is occuring
in the error_log file over and over, it is the only error in the file for
about 8 days...The server is idling at around 98% I would like to know if
anyone has seen this error and what would cause such a thing and how to
repair the problem....

Any help would be greatly appreciated. :)

Thanks,
Jeff

2. to routed or not to routed, that's the question.

3. Help! Errors, Errors, Errors!!!

4. A few X QUestions

5. reboot error reboot error reboot error

6. OPL3 onboard sound

7. tinyX gives "xinit: Unknown error (errno 0): Client error." error and dies

8. uucp taking over

9. gcc error: "elf error: file insn-attrtab.o: elf_strptr: Request error: no string table"

10. How can fix this error (hda error io error )

11. 1.2.8: boot error: hda: DRDY error: status=0x01 { Error }

12. pcm0 error, SDL error, or soundcard error?

13. (Review ID: 164268) HotSpot Virtual Machine Error, Internal Error; Error ID: 4F533F4C494E55580E43505