With the correct configuration, Pine already compiles for SCO. Go get
the sources from fto.celestial.com or ftp.cac.washington.edu. The "right
configuration" is the Development System, TCP/IP _with_ the Developer's
Supplement (or whatever it's called), and libcrypt.a.
And ncftp also compiles very nicely. The latest version of NcFTP
is archived in ftp://ftp.cs.unl.edu/pub/ncftp/
/ * Senior Engineer, SESI
* /_ _ _ _ * . * (904)884-2442 or DSN 579-2442
/_/ (_(/_/<_/<_/_/)_ * The only stupid question is one
2. ip masquerading? how to set it up?
3. NcFTP & Pine causing defunct processes
5. Pine and NCFTP Port Questions
6. Is this system Linux-friendly?
7. Solaris Intel (x86) packages for Pine and NcFTP
9. Pine 3.95 and pine.conf/pine.conf.fixed
12. Pine source code
13. Why is pine(elf) much slower than pine(a.out)?