by Christophe ARONDE » Fri, 20 Jun 1997 04:00:00
I would like to know how if it's possible to declare an USB port under SCO UNIX 3.2v4.2 and under Openserver 5.0.2 ?
Thank for all.
1. How can I upgrade my Sco Unix 3.2v4.1 to 3.2v4.2 ?
How can I upgrade my Sco Unix 3.2v4.1 to 3.2v4.2 ?
2. HELP! with square one
3. (On topic) UN declares US declared to be illegal superpower
4. Firmware Upgrade
5. SCO 3.2v4.2 print spooler halts SCO
6. null error in if command
7. USB port adapter -> Multi USB ports existing ? Extending number of USB ports possible ?
9. SuSE on Mac/Help with configuring Laserprinter, USB ports and USB mouse
10. connecting two machine using usb port and usb hub
11. Control USB port power on USB hub
12. HELP - Trashed Boot Sector, 3.2v4 and 3.2v4.2
13. Upgrading from 3.2v4.0 to 3.2v4.2